These days, you need to protect your property besides protecting yourself. Your property remains in threat not only because of thefts and robberies that can occur but any natural disaster or calamity can occur which can pose a big problem in front of the shop owner. He will be rendered useless financially. In order to save the shop keepers from such encounters, there is a great need to install the shop shutters. These are helpful in the protection of the property and also give a fresh and finished look to your shop. The shop owners can select among the plethora of options available among the designs and patterns of shop shutters.
Also, if you have a window display, then it’s very necessary to have a shop shutter so that the passers by can see your advertisement thereby enjoying the view. Many kinds of shop shutters are available. Some of them have been enlisted below:
- Roller grills- it is the best in shop shutters as it helps to provide maximum visibility to the onlookers. Also, these are affordable and have quite a lot of open space. In order to have efficient performance and security, these can be installed behind the window of the shop.
- Shop front rollers- if you regard security as more important than the visibility of your advertisements to the passers by then having a roller shutter is the best possible choice. These shutters work very well with front side of the shops
- K90 shutters- these are made up of extruded aluminium lath with cut outs. These are quite light weight and have a strong tensile strength with a higher level of visibility. These also work very well on shop fronts
- Viewguard roller shutters- these have small holes in them like holes in a curtain. These create a semi transparent kind of an effect which allows the onlookers to get a illuminating view of the inside and attracts them to become potential customers
- Opaque shop front shutters- if the shop owners don’t want to permit open visibility then these non transparent shutters go very handy. There is a solid screenguard that helps to give a complete privacy to the shop. The shop owners can also paint it according to their choice.
Sliding gate are another type of gates that are currently in the trend. These use a ground mounted track for its wheels to move and these also possess varied widths according to the needs of the customers. Generally, the pedestrian gates that you come across in public places are these types of gates. They have the following qualities:
- These are well planned in infrastructure and fabricated with a robust material
- These gates are beautifully designed and have great tensile strength
- The choice of model may vary from 300kg to 18000kg
- These have to be operated manually in case power failure occurs
- These can overcome any non living hindrance like ice, dust etc.
- The motor is capsulated with the help of an insulation packing